Thursday, February 16, 2012

Author Rant 1

I've come up with a little story about Yuiko Sato few months ago. I have written chapter 1 for it and decide on a name for the fiction. However, after that 1st chapter, I had stop writing it. I seem to have no idea what to continue. In the end, I kind of abandoned it already. Until just now. When I saw this chapter 1 again, I decided to continue them.


This time, I did not continue to write straight away but write out the story outline first so that I know what the story is going to be about. I've finally get a rough idea of what is going to be what and where is going to be where as well as who is going to be who.


Now I am very excited to start writing the 2nd chapter as I'm guessing it will be quite fun to do now that I've got the rough idea.


Besides that, I quite like the idea of the storyline and the way it turns out. I hope I could finally finish this story in the end!


Stay tune!


^_^


No comments: